Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tapping for Health

I am excited to finally have a blog. This has been a goal I have been working toward for the past year. As with most goals, it started out as an idea. There were pros and cons to this idea as well as stumbling blocks that I had to overcome. Since this blog was something I felt strongly about, I realized that I had to learn what was needed for a blog. I started to do research and the idea began to develop.

With most long term goals, there are parts you are excited about and areas where there might be resistance. Finding the obstacles were easy and I needed to address my resistance in order to avoid sabotaging this goal. Around that point I used the Law of Attraction to remove the negative thoughts. According to Carol Look, EFT Master, “The Law of Attraction means: "Like attracts like". Negative thoughts and feelings attract negative experiences. Positive, joyful thoughts and feelings attract more joyful experiences. Simple. But, not always easy!”

To avoid sabotage I had to replace my negative thoughts with a positive focus. In order to move forward with thisr plan I needed to be honest about my feelings concerning this project. I knew that any resistance or negative thinking had the ability to keep me from reaching this goal. Myr biggest barrier was the thoughts that I had about writing on a regular basis. I discussed the barriers to having a blog, having a schedule and began to reframe those thoughts into positive outlooks. Instead of having areas of resistance for writing I developed small steps toward goals and challenges that I could rise up to and overcome.

I feel this blog is about learning. I had an original idea and saw that as a starting place. The plan was a living document that was flexible and fluid. The idea continued to progress as I learned more and the goal became clearer. I will continue to learn things about myself as I develop articles and the blog grows. I hope to give you useful information that will be helpful for your personal growth as well. I am open to suggestions and feedback, please feel free to email me at contact@kolpiacounseling.com

I am excited to share my thoughts with you,
Loren Fogelman

No comments: